Concept Copywriter (M/W/X)
We are looking for a driven and talented Concept Copywriter to work in our creative department, alongside art directors and strategists. The job will include coming up with advertising campaign concepts and subsequently creating scripts, headlines, and all sorts of execution needs to see the concept through final production and delivery. This role requires media-agnostic big thinking and a very hands-on approach to translate an overall campaign concept into creative executions. You should be familiar and comfortable with developing creative solutions for traditional or digital needs as well as social channels. A keen interest in creative or brand strategies is welcomed.
- Years’ experience as Concept Copywriter in an advertising agency
- Generate compelling ideas for integrated campaigns and move them forward
- Work well independently as well as team work with partners
- Excellent (native level) writing and speaking skills in English, German is an advantage, but not a must
- Strives to deliver superior work within sometimes tight time frames
- You are a team player and have a positive can-do attitude
- You are detail-oriented and ensure an outstanding quality of work
As a creative and innovation agency, KKLD* advises global premium brands in the areas of brand/product communication, customer experience, digital transformation, and service design. With a clear focus on Digital First and employees from over 15 nations, we attract globally oriented, motivated and passionate team players who love the challenge.
We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!
M +49 (0) 151-54464653