(Senior) Interface Designer (M/W/X)
As (Senior) Interface Designer, you understand the complex needs of users and product owners and translate them into a vision and design that is intuitive and highly aesthetic. You work on innovative projects in a multidisciplinary and international team: together with creative directors and UX/Interaction architects, you continuously inspire our clients and bring new ideas to life.
- You have a degree in Graphic Design, User Experience Design, or related fields and several years of experience in interface design at a creative agency
- You have a thorough understanding of interface design for responsive websites and apps, and are able to think across devices. You are empathic and driven by user-centered design principles
- You have a meticulous eye for detail and typography, and you design based on grids and modules, yet you always keep the big picture in mind
- Your portfolio shows outstanding work and demonstrates your fluency in Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Knowledge of prototyping tools or coding skills for prototyping are desirable but not mandatory. You have designed complex solutions (e.g. e-commerce, configurators)
- You are a structured and visionary thinker. You have a proactive approach to problem solving and complete your tasks with responsibility and attention to high quality
- You are passionate about innovation and new technologies. And: you are fluent in English
- UX thinking and wireframing experience are desirable but not mandatory
As a creative and innovation agency, KKLD* advises global premium brands in the areas of customer experience, digital transformation, and service design. With a clear focus on Digital First and employees from over 15 nations, we attract globally oriented, motivated and passionate team players who love the challenge.
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Apply now and send your portfolio, CV, cover letter and references via email to email@example.com
M +49 (0) 151-54464653